- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to the Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island
Headline : What do you know about chiropractic?
Did you know it’s the largest non-drug health care option in the US? Or that for more than 100 years, chiropractic has provided patients with a natural source of relief for numerous health conditions-- without drugs and their potentially harmful side-effects?
Members of the Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island (CSRI) and our patients do.
Founded in 1918, CSRI is one of the oldest chiropractic associations in the country and represents the majority of the practicing chiropractic physicians in Rhode Island. We created this site to provide information for those unfamiliar with chiropractic and its many benefits.
The site also offers numerous articles and videos for both your enjoyment and education. If you have question, feel free to Contact Us and we’ll be happy to assist you. And if you’re ready to take that next step and experience chiropractic firsthand, we have a Find a Doctor tool to help you locate a chiropractic physician near you.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
Meet the Doctor
- Meet Dr. Post
- Dr. Gary Post has been a licensed chiropractor since 1979.
- Dr. Post has been freeing people from pain since 1980 in his clinic in Middletown, RI. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
- Dr. Post uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Post is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Climbing a hill is a useful metaphor for activities involved in accomplishing a major goal, overcoming longstanding obstacles, or achieving a noteworthy milestone. But you must be prepared to enga ...View Article
Everyone knows what he or she "should" do to obtain good health. But the mere knowledge of what we should be doing is never enough. If we've not been in good shape for some time, if we can't remem ...View Article
The concepts of cloud computing and data storage have become buzzwords in recent years. But the computing paradigm has taken over more and more not only of our work day, but our recreational envir ...View Article
The metaphor linking the human brain with computer hardware is now so well known that it features regularly in news media stories. The metaphor linking the code embedded in human DNA and computer ...View Article
Most of us have experienced a painful bout of low back pain brought on by a seemingly innocuous movement such as bending over to pick up a pencil or a dropped set of keys. These painful episodes m ...View Article
Having a pair of healthy hips is a key to healthy aging. But healthy hips are not only important for people in their 60s, 70s, and beyond. Your hips are one of your most important structural compo ...View Article